As part of my contract, I've maintained and improved the website of Jezebel Gallery from 2010-2014. The most significant improvements made to the site were:
- Improved previous layout to a new, sleeker look.
- Added new pages and modified the main menu's organization.
- SEO Optimization.
- Improving most website images to PNG format with transparencies when applicable.
- Updated PHP code from PHP4 to PHP5.
- Stylizing with multiple CSS files.
- Using Adobe Flash for navigation.
- Table and image-based layout.
- Compiling images and using them on a website.
- Basic coding in HTML and CSS.
- Other basic website stuff.
Below is the flash header I used to navigate between pages in the main website.
Both used to serve as accurate, context-sensitive hyperlinks to different webpages. Now they stand as evidence of my Actionscript/HTML skills.
My personal website, maintained from 2009 to 2011. It was a great website while it lasted, and I learned the following skills in creating it:
Adams State College Exhibition
The first website I coded from scratch, which I created as a preview for what visitors viewed at the 2007 Senior Artist Showcase. The show was a climax to us seven students who took the required artist career preparation course that semester. This website was an active lesson in:
As you can see, I've enhanced many websites. Yours can be one of them!